The Foundation is committed to providing post secondary education and training courses in the humanistic sciences that include:
Law, Trade and Commerce, Conflict Prevention, Cultural Diversity and Public Speaking .
The Institute of International Relations based in Geneva Switzerland is a Foundation supported platform. The Foundation education and training program interest are directly implemented through the Institute.
Our education and training programs as implemented through the Institute have deliverable capacity:
- at the Institute’s facilities in Geneva
- in partnership with higher education platforms (universities / colleges)
- in collaboration with government and quasi government entities
- through NET based transmission (WEBINAR)
Our partnering and webinar initiatives are specifically targeted for:
- rural regions where it is challenging for the student for economic or family circumstances to relocate to a formal education facility BUT where technology is available to support the communication necessary for program delivery
- to work in conjunction with colleges and universities by exporting our programs so that a Swiss based education diploma or degree can be conferred without the student leaving the facilities of their respective college or university.