The Foundation is committed to providing post secondary education and training courses in the humanistic sciences that include:
Law, Trade and Commerce, Conflict Prevention, Cultural Diversity and Public Speaking .
The Institute of International Relations based in Geneva Switzerland is a Foundation supported platform. The Foundation education and training program interest are directly implemented through the Institute.
Our education and training programs as implemented through the Institute have deliverable capacity:
- at the Institute’s facilities in Geneva
- in partnership with higher education platforms (universities / colleges)
- in collaboration with government and quasi government entities
- through NET based transmission (WEBINAR)
Our partnering and webinar initiatives are specifically targeted for:
- rural regions where it is challenging for the student for economic or family circumstances to relocate to a formal education facility BUT where technology is available to support the communication necessary for program delivery
- to work in conjunction with colleges and universities by exporting our programs so that a Swiss based education diploma or degree can be conferred without the student leaving the facilities of their respective college or university.
We recognize various factors and circumstances influence performance in life. That standardized testing is not always an accurate measure of an individual’s ability to succeed. If you aspire to higher education – let DEN be your path of choice.
For qualified applicants we provide a scholarship, once admission is granted. Each scholarship amount is assessed based on the uniqueness of each candidate. Criteria for scholarship award is based on various factors that are not necessarily determined on academics exclusively.
STUDY PROGRAMS IN ENGLISH:
|Undergraduate – Bachelor’s Degree (duration 3,5 years)||Field||Fees and Duration non EU students|
|International Commerce & Trade||Business and Management||Full-time-2450 EUR per semester 3.5 years|
|Conflict Prevention & Resolution||Political Science||Full-time-2450 EUR per semester 3.5 years|
|Culture Sensitivity & Awareness||Social Science||Full-time-2450 EUR per semester 3.5 years|
|International Business Law||Law||Full-time-2900 EUR per semester 3.5 years|
|Master’s Degree (duration 1,5 – 2 years)||Fees and Duration|
|International Commerce & Trade||Business and Management||Full-time – 3180 EUR per semester. 1.5 years|
|Conflict Prevention & Resolution||Political Science||Full-time – 3180 EUR per semester. 1.5 years|
|Culture Sensitivity & Awareness||Social Science||Full-time – 3180 EUR per semester. 1.5 years|
|Human Rights Law||Law||Full-time – 3180 EUR per semester. 1.5 years|
|Doctorate Degree (duration 2 years)||Fees and Duration|
|International Commerce & Trade||Business and Management||Full-time – 4700 EUR per semester. 2 years|
|Conflict Prevention & Resolution||Political Science||Full-time – 4700 EUR per semester. 2 years|
|Human Rights Law||Law||Full-time – 4700 EUR per semester. 2 years|
Students at graduation generally are qualified for placement with NGO’s, Government or United Nations Agencies Semester start dates 2015/2016 academic year: Autumn semester: September 7 – January 29, 2016 | Spring semester: February 8 – July 1st, 2016